Inspirational Speaker & Trainer
As founder of The Mental Wealth Factory, Shirley Billson is an inspirational speaker and trainer.
Recent talks and workshops have included:
- keynote sessions on courage and confidence at Young Enterprise Gloucestershire launch and prize giving events
- educational workshops at the Optimus Mental Health in Schools conferences in London and Manchester.
Shirley is available by arrangement to conduct a range of inspirational talks and training, from 15-minute keynotes and longer, to one and two-day workshops.
Topics can be tailored to your event theme and can include items such as:
- Answering the question ‘what do you want to be when you’re older?’ – and does it really matter?
- How to implement an effective mental wealth programme for staff and students
- What does a mentally well school look like and how to succeed at building one
- Can you learn decision-making confidence?
- Practical ways to manage the increasing workload of supporting mental wealth needs in school and create a healthy work-life balance
- Proven and adaptable strategies to respond to and support the growing number of pupils experiencing anxiety and depression
- How emotions can trump logic when navigating a pathway to success (for staff and students).
- Achieving the impossible: future proofing success and fulfilment in work, in relationships, in life.
- Discovering courage and the power of positive risk taking.