Anxious Young People
After years of looking for the elusive secret to self confidence, I was starting to give up hope and thinking perhaps this was as good as it got.
I instantly felt at ease in Shirley’s company and felt confident in her approach and this I believe is one of the main reasons for the results I have achieved.
Professional, intelligent, considered, approachable, friendly, funny and compassionate – Shirley is all of these things and I would recommend her without hesitation.
For an exploratory chat about how we might help you or your school, please contact Shirley Billson at The Mental Wealth Factory on 07722 162 016 or email Shirley@thementalwealthfactory.co.uk.
Please add your details below and we'll be in touch the next working day.
We combine solution focused hypnotherapy, underpinned with neuroscience, positive psychology and easy-to-learn meditation.
90 minute and 45 minute weekly sessions delivered remotely or in person. We can help with:
- Symptoms of disordered eating includes binge eating, excessive dieting, food related anxiety
- Panic Attacks can be unpredictable or situation and place specific
- Loss of motivation or social interest avoiding activities, people or places that used to be enjoyable
- Severe exam and interview anxiety unable to perform, can’t focus, concentrate or remember learned material
- Insomnia difficulty getting to sleep, waking often or sleeping but still feeling tired can be symptoms of anxiety
- Anxiety over options/work/higher education choices worry excessively over getting it right. Feel that entire life depends on it.
We work by referral from: a school, an attendee at one of our workshops, an existing or former client. Connect with us on Messenger for more details.